Kemehameha Classic Anthurium print was introduced by the Kamehameha Garment Company in 1936, one of the very first engineered print designs done specifically for aloha shirt production. The classic artwork and color blends are timeless. When it was reintroduced in the mid-90’s, it quickly became and remained the best-selling shirt in the company’s entire product line. Here it is again, enjoy!
- 100% Rayon Fujiette
- Double-needle side and shoulder seams for added strength
- Interlined plackets, which creates a smoother front finish
- Authentic four-hole coconut buttons
- Engineered print-placement, which matches the left-front to the right, as well as matching the pocket to the surrounding print--in full, presenting a virtual seamless reproduction of the print across the front of the shirt, as well as the back.
- As an added feature, an extra button is sewn into the interior front placket, in the unlikely event the wearer should lose one!
MEH: Classic Anthurium (Black)