Kemehameha Bird of Paradise print was first produced by Kamehameha Garment Company in 1939. Redone in the mid-'90s, it became one of the consistent best-sellers throughout that decade. Replicated here in exciting new colorways, it is already capturing the attention of Aloha Shirt aficionados everywhere.
- 100% Rayon Fujiette
- Double-needle side and shoulder seams for added strength
- Interlined plackets, which creates a smoother front finish
- Authentic four-hole coconut buttons
- Engineered print-placement, which matches the left-front to the right, as well as matching the pocket to the surrounding print--in full, presenting a virtual seamless reproduction of the print across the front of the shirt, as well as the back.
- As an added feature, an extra button is sewn into the interior front placket, in the unlikely event the wearer should lose one!
MEH: Bird Of Paradise (Yellow)
Final Sale: May not be returned or exchanged